Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day and Happy Puzzle Day! I love doing puzzles, don’t you? I recently found out that my daughter-in-law hates puzzles, even little toddler puzzles! I bought some shape puzzles for my foster grands and as soon as I took the pieces out so we could start playing with it she kinda freaked out! Her OCD doesn’t like unmade puzzles, who knew? Now the puzzles are put away and the kids only play with them when I am babysitting.
I’ve been wanting to make an adult sized puzzle for a while now. Every time I see them in a store I say we should buy it…and then we don’t. Well I just ordered these puzzles from Amazon and I’m going to make a puzzle mat with some foam core board and black adhesive felt and then I can get started. Yes, I’m starting small with four 500 piece puzzles but I’ve already added some larger puzzles to my Amazon wishlist.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday