Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! Can you believe we are half way through January already? We still have 2 Christmas decorations up, because hubby has to put them away…maybe this weekend? I hope your 2020 is off to a great start.
It has taken me about an extra week to finally start getting in the swing of my schedule again. I’m also changing some things around in my schedule to try and work more efficiently by using day batching. Do you day batch?
Basically, day batching is doing similar tasks on the same day so that your brain isn’t hopping all over the place. Typically Monday and Thursday are writing days, Tuesday is social media, newsletter, etc., Wednesday is KidMin workday if needed, and Friday is my tie up loose ends day. I try not to work on Saturdays but some weeks it is unavoidable.
I have had success with my Bible reading this year. Last year I bought a Chronological Bible with the plan to read it through in a year. Unfortunately, I only lasted 1 week before I was distracted by a shiny devotional and I put down my new Bible. This year I started over and I am committed to reading each day’s passages BEFORE opening my devotional or inspirational book that I am also working my way through. Progress, not perfection.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday