I gathered together some of my favorite food bloggers to share their favorite Christmas breakfast recipes with you. Some can even be prepared the day before so that you don’t have too much to do Christmas morning. I hope you enjoy these 30 Christmas Breakfast Recipes.
For 25+ years our family Christmas celebration started at 10am. There would be fruit and something sweet like monkey bread or cinnamon rolls, as well as lots of Christmas cookies to nibble on while we were opening presents. Last year my sister, who currently hosts Christmas, moved the start time to noon!
That seemed way too late to me so I invited the kids over for Christmas breakfast at 9:30am before we made the 30 minute drive to my sister’s house. Aaron & Summer couldn’t come, they spent their morning with Summer’s family. Jordan and Savannah came and we had bacon, eggs, and a Cinnamon Sugar Dutch Baby. It was a huge hit and a nice way to start off our Christmas Day.
I’m hoping to do that again. Summer and Aaron probably won’t be able to come since they are planning a busy Christmas Eve with Summer’s family and with 2 young foster children in their care, life is smoother when the daily schedule isn’t upset too much. Hopefully Jordan and Savannah will be able to join us again this year. As I started my search for a new Christmas Breakfast Treat, I decided to reach out to my fellow bloggers for some help. I hope you find something new to try as well.
8 French Toast Recipes
- Eggnog Stuffed French Toast from Devour Dinner
- Maple Bacon & Sausage French Toast Bake from The Food Hussy
- French Toast Biscuit Bake from Kori at Home
- Eggnog French Toast from My 3 Little Kittens
- Nutella & Dark Chocolate Stuffed french Toast from Chocolates and Chai
- Pandoro French Toast from Mangia Bedda
- Overnight French Toast Casserole from Trial and Eater
- Healthier Brioche French Toast from Happy Kitchen Rocks
6 Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Overnight Breakfast Casserole from The Mom Maven
- Cowboy Christmas Breakfast Casserole from Platter Talk
- Overnight Bacon Breakfast Casserole from Simply Stacie
- Breakfast Bake with Hash Brown Crust from The Mom Maven
- Blueberry Pancake Casserole from Natalies Health
- Holiday Breakfast Casserole from The Mom Maven
4 Cinnamon Roll Recipes
- Overnight Homemade Cinnamon Rolls from Of Batter and Dough
- Best Cinnamon Roll Recipe from Julie Blanner
- Giant Cinnamon Rolls from Sugar Dish Me
- Overnight Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting from NeighborFood
4 Pancake Recipes
- Perfect Homemade Pancakes from Gimme That Flavor
- Blackberry Pancakes with Brown Sugar Butter from Chocolates and Chai
- Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes from Happy Kitchen Rocks
- Fluffy Fluffy Pancakes from Chocolates and Chai
8 Other Christmas Breakfast Recipes
- Christmas Morning Monkey Bread from Crayons and Cravings
- Peppermint Mocha Muffins from Family Focus Blog
- Hot Chocolate Muffins from Stress Free Christmas
- Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal with Golden Cashew Cream from Spabettie
- Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Bake from Natalies Health
- Cinnamon Sugar Dutch Baby from The Mom Maven
- Blintz Souffle with Blueberry Sauce from What a Girl Eats
- Easy Pecan Rolls from Julie Blanner
I hoped you found something new to try. I want to make my own cinnamon rolls, I’ve never done that before! I hope you enjoy these recipes and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. Please share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!