Happy Thanksgiving Eve Day and Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! I bet your day is filled with Thanksgiving prep like mine is. For our family Thanksgiving, I’m in charge of the potatoes and 1-2 desserts. I’m making my Crockpot Loaded Mashed Potatoes, a peppermint cheesecake, and maybe some gingerbread jumble bars.
This year’s Thanksgiving dinner will be different. It will just be my mom, my sister, brother-in-law, myself, and my husband for dinner at 1pm. Then around 4 or 5pm Aaron, Summer and their foster kids as well as my niece and nephew will be joining us for dessert. Jordan and Savannah are celebrating Thanksgiving in Michigan with her family.
It’s difficult for me to be flexible with these long ingrained family traditions, but I’m trying hard. Now that both of my boys are married juggling schedules with their in-laws forces us to get creative and to be thankful for the time we do have together.Hopefully, this will still be a wonderful Thanksgiving for everyone.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday