Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! Here in Florida we skipped fall and jumped straigh to winter. Actually, Sunday our high temp for the day, 59° was a record for the lowest high temperature ever recorded for the 17th of November. This week it is getting warmer each day and we should be at our average fall temps in the mid to upper 70s by the weekend.
I’m glad the weather is changing because it is easier to get ready for the holidays when it isn’t 90° outside. Can you believe Thanksgiving is a week and a day away? I can’t. I think I’m in denial though because Jordan and Savannah are going to Michigan for Thanksgiving and I’m going to miss having them around our table.
Speaking of tables, is your Thanksgiving menu planned? I just have to bring a veggie and a dessert…I’m not sure what I’m making yet though. In case you need some new recipes for the big day, I thought I’d link some here.
- 15 Holiday Side Dishes-Stuffing and Potatoes
- 17 Holiday Side Dishes-Fruits and Vegetables
- Holiday Breakfast Casserole
- Pumpkin Bars
- Eggnog Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce
- Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Yoder’s Amish Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Cup Trifle
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday