Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! Phew, I’m tired. I’m actually on 2 weeks of tired and I can now say I know why we have kids when we are young. I’ve been doing a lot of babysitting the last 2 weeks and I am worn out.
My oldest son and daughter-in-law are new foster parents and I am one of their approved babysitters. Currently they have 2 toddlers in their home, B is 13 mos and D is 22 mos. For a few days last week they also had a 5 mo old who came to them straight out of the NICU and she is now back in a different hospital after some scary medical episodes.
I love the two in their home so much, they are soooo sweet. I’m just not used to chasing toddlers around any more and lifting them up all the time is quite the workout lol. I am so proud of the work my kids are doing though and I am happy to help whenever I can. Being a foster parent/grandparent is hard work but it is such a blessing to be able to love on these littles and keep them safe. Did you know there are over 123,000 children and teens in foster care in the USA who are awaiting adoption? What can you do to be a part of the solution?
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday