Have you ever visited SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration? It is one of my favorite Christmas things to do in Central Florida! It has been a few years since we have visited, hopefully we will be able to visit again this year. If you do get to visit don’t miss the O Wondrous Night show, it is worth the price of admission.
Gather your family and meet your festive friends at SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration, taking place from November 23 through December 31. For five weeks only, the park is transforming into a winter wonderland with more than 3 million sparkling lights. Experience award-winning entertainment, from the ALL-NEW Sesame Street Christmas Parade to seasonal shows like O Wondrous Night; rub noses with Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer; or head to Wild Arctic and visit Santa himself. Also NEW this year, park-goers have the added chance to dine with jolly ol’ Saint Nick over a sumptuous holiday meal with the help of his Kitchen Elves. Don’t miss the unforgettable Christmas Celebration you can only find at SeaWorld.
- Experience the power and beauty of killer whales in our nighttime holiday show: MiraclesTM. From the sweeping vocal majesty of a unique soundtrack to the visual majesty of SeaWorld’s killer whales, Miracles will take you on a stirring voyage into the heart of the holidays.
- In O Wondrous Night, enjoy a live nativity complete with more than 30 carols, life-sized puppets and animals in a spectacular Christmas favorite based on The Christmas Story. Told through the eyes of the animals that were there, O Wondrous Night is a touching, light-hearted and glorious musical with a host of angels, animals and the true glory of Christmas.
- Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels and lights as skaters dazzle and delight in a show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza. A sea of sparkling trees and towering fountains dancing in the background come together to create a don’t-miss experience for the holidays that the entire family will enjoy.
- Excitement is also running high for Sea Lion High’s Christmas pageant, join the students and faculty of Sea Lion High for their hilarious new Christmas Special.
- Join Santa’s elves and this festive team of adopted dogs, cats, birds, rats and even pigs as they work together, play together, and create heart-warming holiday memories in an all-new SeaWorld Pets Ahoy experience.
- Returning for another year of festive fun, guests can immerse themselves in the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at Rudolph’s ChristmasTown. Stroll past life-size story book vignettes featuring the classic tale, and meet beloved characters including: Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble and Yukon Cornelius.
- As part of SeaWorld’s transformation into a winter wonderland, don’t miss the all-new Sesame Street® Christmas Parade, with fantastic floats decorated for the celebration.
- Guests of all ages can also share wishes and dreams with Santa Claus while exploring SeaWorld’s Wild Arctic this Christmas. Experience amazing animal encounters and a heart-warming visit with Santa in a holiday adventure.
- Take a stroll through a wintery, watery wonderland immersed in a Sea of Trees that sparkle to music as they light up the water. Dazzling images come to life on over 100 trees, including a giant glistening centerpiece that towers 70 feet above the water. Walk along the water’s edge for some holiday shopping at the Shoppes at Waterfront as a magical flurry of snow falls over SeaWorld Orlando while holiday sounds and smells fill the air.
- Next, nestled along the park’s Bayside Pathway, The Christmas Market features festive entertainment and delicious culinary delights. Complete with playful elves, a charming model train village and seasonal entertainment, the market is the centerpiece of SeaWorld’s Christmas event. Plus, relaxation is in order near the warm glow of the fire pit with a holiday cocktail while experiencing a wonderful view of the vibrant Sea of Trees.
SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration Dates and Ticket Info
You can enjoy SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration on select evenings in November and December. The best way to experience SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and New Year’s with family and friends is with a SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass or Fun Card. For a limited time, Florida residents can become a Pass Member for as low as $10.25 per month, with offer ending on December 3. Pass Members receive park benefits and rewards, including priority access to new attractions, FREE parking, in-park discounts and much more. And for those guests who prefer the Fun Card, should they purchase a 2020 Fun Card, they can enjoy the rest of 2019 for FREE.
- November 23-25
- November 29
- December 1-2
- December 6-9
- December 13-16
- December 20-31
SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration is a Central Florida Must-Do. If you are visiting make sure you add it to your travel itinerary.