Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day and Happy Make Your Bed Day! Do you make your bed every day? I don’t. My husband pulls up the sheets and blanket on his side of the bed when he gets up. I am usually up an hour or so before him so I don’t make my side because he is asleep and I don’t want to wake him!
According to a recent survey of 2,000 Americans conducted by market research company OnePoll and commissioned by sleep research site Sleepopolis. The report, which was recently highlighted on the TODAY show, found that people who make their beds tend to be adventurous, confident, sociable and high-maintenance. Meanwhile, people who don’t make their beds tend to be shy, moody, curious and sarcastic.https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/12/heres-what-making-your-bed-or-not-reveals-about-your-personality.html
I’ve never been much of a bed maker, my mom din’t make me make my bed as a child. It’s never been a priority for me. I disagree with the survey above. I am confident, sociable, curious, and sarcastic. My husband, the bed maker is confident and sociable but not adventurous or high-maintenance. If we did make both sides of our bed it would look silly anyway. We share the top sheet, yes we aren’t millennials we use the top sheet, but we each have our own blankets…I actually have multiple blankets. We do own a decorative quilt but that hasn’t been on the bed in over 5 years so…why make your bed? Because it’s Make Your Bed Day!
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday