Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day and Happy Halloween Eve…is that even a thing? Anyway, we are home from our Caribbean cruise vacation. We actually disembarked Thursday morning and then headed to Disney’s Animal Kingdom for a few hours of fun before heading home.
On Friday morning at 4:00am both Ron and I woke up with a head cold! I don’t know if we have ever both been sick at the exact same time in our 28 years of marriage. Needless to say, everything on my Friday and Saturday to-do lists didn’t get done. We spent both of those days laying on the couch watching Hallmark Christmas movies. I even slept through church on Sunday. I got over 10 hours sleep and felt much better when I woke up at 12:30pm. Now it’s Wednesday and we are still stuffy but no longer miserable like we were over the weekend. The real question is, where did we pick up the germs? On the cruise ship or at Disney? My vote is for Disney because most people on the cruise ship were good about using the hand sanitizer around the ship.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday