Apples are my favorite fall fruit, specifically MacIntosh, which are hard to find here in Florida. I know most people get excited for pumpkin in the fall but not me, apples are where it is at. I have teamed up with several of my recipe blogging friends to share our favorite apple recipes. Today we start with apple crisp recipes.
Crisp vs Crumble vs cobbler what’s the difference? Well, it depends who you ask. Most will say a crisp has an oat or nut topping, a crumble has a streusel topping, and a cobbler has a biscuit or cake topping. I prefer crumbles and cobblers because I’m not an oat fan. I will be sharing some crumbles and cobblers in future editions of this series on apples.
11 Apple Crisp Recipes
- Easy Apple Crisp from Salt and Baker
- Gluten Free Apple Crisp with Oatmeal Topping from Hungry Hobby
- Apple Blueberry Crisp from Itsy Bitsy Kitchen
- Mini Apple Crisps from The Gunny Sack
- Campfire Apple Crisp Foil Packets from Recipes from a Pantry
- 3 Ingredient Apple Crisp from Adventures of a DIY Mom
- Quinoa Chocolate Chip Gluten Free Apple Crisp from Bucket List Tummy
- Gluten Free Vegan Paleo Apple Crisp from That Girl Cooks Healthy
- Gluten-Free Apple Crisp from My Gluten-Free Kitchen
- Paleo Gluten Free Apple Crisp with Vegan Option from Recipes from the Homestead
- Best Apple Crisp Recipe from Serena Bakes Simply from Scratch
When I put out the call to my fellow bloggers for apple recipes, I had over 250 submissions! They won’t all make the cut but over the next few weeks I’ll be bringing you apple cakes, pies, bars, and cookies along with savory dishes for breakfast and dinner. Apples are everywhere right now so let’s enjoy them. If you don’t want to miss a single recipe make sure you are subscribed to my feed.
I hope you enjoy these recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. Please share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!