Happy September and Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! The start of September in Florida means 2 things: 1- 6 more weeks of summer and 2-Hurricane season ramps up. We spent last Wednesday-Sunday watching Hurricane Dorian and wondering where he would go. Early on they thought he was going to come on shore at Cape Canaveral and come across the state to Tampa Bay. By Saturday that had changed to Dorian isn’t going to make landfall in Florida.
Hurricane season is crazy and it keeps us on our toes. We have always taken hurricane preparation seriously and after surviving Hurricane Irma we are even more serious.
Since we here on the west coast of Florida didn’t have to worry about Hurricane Dorian anymore, we were able to relax and enjoy our Labor Day weekend. We watched 4 new-to-us movies: Sherlock Gnomes, Coco, Thor: The Dark Worlds as well as this week’s Hallmark movie-My One and Only. My brief overview- Sherlock Gnomes-cute but not nearly as enjoyable as Gnomeo and Juliet. Coco-I enjoyed it more than I expected to I wouldn’t let a young child watch it until they had a good grasp on life, death, and eternity. Thor: The Dark Worlds was…dark but decent. My One and Only was good, I love Pascale Hutton and Sam Page and they were good together.
Monday we went mini golfing with Jordan and Savannah. I won and I got 2 Holes in one! We had a blast and then we went to lunch at Moe’s before heading to our respective homes for naps and more hurricane watching.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday