Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay eagerly welcomes back Sesame Street Kids’ Weekends this year with Halloween fun every Saturday and Sunday in October. Included in daily park admission at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, families are in for trick-or-treating and a special theme each weekend of the event. Plus, children can dress up in costume and partake in a variety of activities!
The Not-Too-Spooky Howl-O-Ween Radio Show:
This fan-favorite Halloween show is back again! Count von Count serves as the master of scare-emonies and leads his pals through some crowd-favorite tunes. With help from his Sesame Street friends—Abby Cadabby, Cookie Monster, Zoe, Grover, Oscar and Elmo—The Count produces a not-too-spooky Halloween show featuring song-and-dance numbers that get everyone on their feet! The show ends with a special finale that is sure to be a “Thriller” and entertain the whole family.
Fall Festival Fun:
- Hay Maze
- Pumpkin Ring Toss
- Character Meet and Greets
- Dance Party
- Monsters & Fairies – October 5 & 6 Enjoy crafts that transform any kid into a magical fairy like Abby Cadabby or a loveable monster like Elmo.
- Spooky Safari – October 12 & 13 Embark on a scavenger hunt, meet Bert and Ernie, encounter animal ambassadors and make safari-inspired Halloween crafts.
- Super Grover – October 19 & 20 Explore unique superhero-inspired crafts and character encounters led by Super Grover himself.
- Rosita’s Halloween Fiesta – October 26 & 27 Join in fiesta-inspired fall crafts and meet Rosita throughout the Safari of Fun area.
NEW! Sunday Breakfast with Elmo & Friends
Families can upgrade their experience to include mealtime memories with Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby and more for a festive fall breakfast including an exclusive photo opportunity. Available each Sunday in October, families can book their reservation online for this limited-space dining experience for $12.99 per child (ages 3 to 9) and $19.99 per adult. Busch Gardens Pass Members can save up to 20% on this experience.
Enjoy Sesame Street Kids’ Weekends all year with a Fun Card or Annual Pass!
The best way to enjoy all of the Sesame Street Kids’ Weekends events throughout the year is with a Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Annual Pass or Fun Card. For a limited time, guests who purchase a 2020 Fun Card can enjoy the rest of 2019 for FREE, including Sesame Street Kids’ Weekends and the fan-favorite Christmas Town, opening November 16.