Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day and Happy New School Year! School starts here on Monday and even thought I no longer have school age children, back to school is like a new start for me too. As a piano teacher, my schedule revolves around the school year and as a volunteer in Kids Ministry we follow the school year schedule too.
Next week the Wednesday night ministry that I lead (Girls Clubs and Royal Rangers) begins again and I start teaching piano at Woodland Fine Arts Academy on Thursday so this is my last week of summer too. I love change so I am looking forward to my new schedule and meeting my new students. My schedule always feels off when we don’t have Wednesday night church and this year we were off May-July! That’s a long time!
The other thing I’m working on this week is my taxes, yuck! Our taxes are due by September 15th but our goal is to get everything to our accountant by August 15th. Hubby finished his portion last week and well…I haven’t even started but I told him they would be done by Saturday. Did I mention we are going to Disney on Friday and I have to be at church all day today? Ugh! I’m going to be busy on Thursday.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday