Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day and happy end of August! I can’t believe Labor Day weekend is here! Last year on this date we hit the road for our big road trip vacation to Michigan for Jordan and Savannah’s wedding. Two years ago on this date we were on our second multi-generational Caribbean cruise with friends and family. This year…nothing!
Ok, not really nothing, just nothing yet. In 52 days Ron and I sail to Grand Turk and Amber Cove aboard the Carnival Elation. I just want to be on vacation now 🙂 I think it’s the whole Labor Day thing getting to me. For 20+ years Labor Day weekend meant spending 3 days and 2 nights at my parent’s house grilling delicious food and swimming all day long. I miss that tradition. This is the 3rd year without the house and the first Labor Day weekend without travel plans, or any plans at all.
What do you do Labor Day weekend? I’m not good at just taking a day off at home because I always see stuff that needs to be done! Anyone else like that? In all honesty, I’ll probably sleep in some and then work most of the day. Maybe I’ll pick up some steaks and we’ll grill out. I guess we need to make some plans.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday