Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! For a lot of us, this is the first week of the new school year. I’m starting some new things too! I’m back at intermittent fasting. I did great with it last year, until our 2 week wedding-road trip-vacation. I never re-started when we returned home. My first mini goal is to lose 15 pounds before our October cruise. It’s a big goal but I’m focused.
I also start teaching piano again tomorrow, and I am so excited!! I met with our academy’s new Creative Director on Saturday and he is a great addition to the team. I currently only have 4 students with room for 2 more. I can open up more slots if there is interest. I’d love to have 8 students every Thursday afternoon. That would make me very happy.
Tonight starts our Wednesday night Kids Clubs at church. I teach the 3-5th grade girls and my class has seriously shrunk! I’ve averaged 12-16 girls for the last few years. I graduated 9 to the youth group and I only have 1 3rd grader moving up. I hoping for an influx of kids who haven’t attended on Wednesday night before, since less than 1/3 of our Sunday morning kids come on Wednesday nights. Wednesday night clubs is where discipleship happens, it is so important in the lives of our children.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday