Last week I told you all about the 24th Annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival which starts on August 29th. Today I’ll give you all the details for the Eat to the Beat Concert Series which accompanies the festival.
The concerts are included in the price of admission and are held in the American Gardens Theater in World Showcase, across from the American Pavilion. Show times are 5:30, 6:45, and 8:00pm Sunday-Thursday and 6:30, 7:45, and 9:00 Friday and Saturday.
2019 Eat to the Beat Concert Lineup:
- August 29-31 Plain White T’s
- September 1-2 Sawyer Brown (NEW)
- September 3-4 MercyMe
- September 5-6 Grace Kelly (NEW)
- September 7-8 Zack Williams (NEW)
- September 9-10 Lauren Daigle (NEW)
- September 11-12 Jimmie Allen (NEW)
- September 13-15 Tiffany
- September 16-17 The Allman Betts Band
- September 18-19 Everclear
- September 20-22 Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
- September 23-24 Postmodern Jukebox
- September 25-26 Blue October
- September 27-29 Mark Wills
- September 30- October 2 Sugar Ray
- October 3-4 Taylor Dane
- October 5-6 INDIA (NEW)
- October 7-9 98°
- October 10-11 Boyce Avenue (NEW)
- October 12-13 Southern Avenue (NEW)
- October 14-15 Kenny G
- October 16-17 38 Special
- October 18-20 Baha Men
- October 21-22 Billy Ocean
- October 23-25 Sheila E.
- October 26-27 High Valley
- October 28-30 Hanson
- October 31-November 1 Sheena Easton
- November 2-3 Kris Allen (NEW)
- November 4-6 Boyz II Men
- November 7-8 The Hooters
- November 9-11 Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- November 12-14 TBD
- November 15-16 BBMAK (NEW)
- November 17-18 Spanish Harlem Orchestra
- November 19 DCappella
Many of these concerts fill up fast. You have 2 options to attend an Eat to the Beat concert. Option 1-stand in line on the Italy side of the theater for an hour or more before the concert. Option 2-Reserve an Eat to the Beat Dining Package for reserved seating. Your Disney travel agent (me) is happy to book your dining reservations for you. It is just one of the additional free services you receive when you book with me.
Which of these concerts interest you the most? I have September 7th penciled in on my calendar since I haven’t seen Zack Williams in concert yet. I’d love to see 98° in concert but I’m working 5am-8pm that whole week so there is no way I can make that happen 🙁 I usually make 2-3 trip to the Food & Wine Festival each year. I have to eat my favorite lamb hop with pesto from the Australia kiosk!
If you haven’t already booked your trip to this year’s festival, there is still time. Just Email me and we will start planning!