Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! I hope all the dads had a wonderful Father’s Day last weekend. We had a pretty quiet day that included church, lunch at Blaze Pizza with some of our kids, a long nap, a little housework and some TV watching.
Last week’s camp was amazing and exhausting. Friday night’s performance went great, thankfully it stopped raining just before curtain time so we didn’t have to go to plan B for getting the kids on stage.
Guess what happened to me after a week of camp with 212 kids and long hours?? I got sick! I woke up at 3:30am on Monday morning with a sore throat, post nasal drip, and a stuffy head! I’ve spent the last few days getting some work done but also resting, diffusing my favorite head cold essential oil blend, drinking lots of water, and blowing my nose.
There is our cast! The kids in the light blue t-shirts with the neck tie on them are my group. They are the bank clerks and they sang “Precision and Order” which is a song that is from the stage musical but not in the movie version.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday