Happy Win it Wednesday giveaway linky day! Is it really only Wednesday?? This week I am volunteering at Woodland Fine Arts Academy Encore Mary Poppins Jr camp. We have 212 campers in grades k-12. I am leading a group of 30 middle schoolers, with the help of two 19 year old girls.
We are all having a blast but we are exhausted. Camp runs from 9am-2pm with leaders being there 8:15am-3pm. We have classes in dance, acting, singing, creative arts (prop building/costume making), devotions, and recreation. I’m averaging over 7,000 steps a day just at camp!
Monday I came home, took a 90 minute nap, did some travel agent work, took a shower and talked my husband into making dinner! Tuesday I had too much work to do but nap, and I promised I’d make One Pot Chicken Alfredo for dinner so <yawn> I just went to bed around 9 since I didn’t get a nap. Today, who knows what will happen when I get home, hopefully I’ll get some laundry done.
The exhaustion will be worth it when we perform for the parents and the community this Friday night! I’ll try to put some pictures up on my Instagram so make sure you are following me!
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday