Over the years I have made a few watermelon recipes, but I’m always looking for new ones. I decided it was time to do a watermelon themed round up so that I could find some new watermelon recipes to try and you could too.
I love watermelon! It is my favorite summer fruit. I love to go to Detweiler’s Farm Market and pick up containers of their cubed watermelon, it is sooo good. Ron doesn’t like watermelon so there is no sense in buying a whole watermelon, so it’s worth it to me to buy the pre-cut variety.
5 Watermelon Appetizer Recipes
- Perfect for entertaining, these Watermelon Skewers with Prosciutto from Recipes from a Pantry, are a perfect blend of sweet and salty.
- This Crab Meat Cocktail with Watermelon, Mango, and Avocado from Savor the Best is a fresh twist on a classic appetizer.
- My Chilled and Grilled Watermelon with Feta and Mint was the beginning of my watermelon/Feta addiction!
- My Pure Plants brings us another twist on a classic with her Cold Watermelon Gazpacho Soup.
- This Watermelon Cheesecake Dip from Dancing Through the Rain looks like a watermelon…but it doesn’t taste like one!
12 Watermelon Beverages
- According to Drugstore Divas, their Watermelon Lemonade is perfect for a Tiki Party!
- This Pick Me Up Juice from Attachment Mummy is said to be a great vitality shot with zing!
- My dad would have loved this Watermelon Slammer from Joy Filled Eats.
- Recipes from a Pantry shares this vegan, low carb, gluten free Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie recipe.
- Looking for a refreshing summer vegan milkshake? Look no further than this Watermelon Milkshake from Mom Foodie.
- This Watermeon Slushie from Flavours Treat is vegan, gluten free, and refined sugars free.
- I love a refreshing aqua fresca on a warm summer day! I can’t wait to try this Watermelon Aqua Fresca from Happy Mothering.
- The Gifted Gabber shares her Spicy Watermelon Lemonade recipe.
- Orchids and Sweet Tea says her son loves her Fresh Watermelon Cucumber Mint Juice on a hot summer day.
- Why have I never thought to pair watermelon and strawberry? They are 2 of my favorite fruits! I guess I need to make this Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie from Little Sunny Kitchen.
- Do you link some heat in your summer drinks? This Hot Watermelon Cooler from The Flying Couponer has hot green chilies in it!
- This Watermelon Mint Lemonade from Everyday Delicious sounds amazing!
3 Watermelon Condiments
I’ve never thought of making watermelon condiments, have you? Well, 3 awesome bloggers have so enjoy these creative recipes.
- Don’t want to waste your watermelon rinds? Whip up a batch of this Watermelon Rind Relish from Attainable Sustainable.
- I’ll be honest, I’d never heard of seed butter until I read this recipe for Sprouted Watermelon Seed Butter from Moon and Spoon and Yum. Have you?
- This Watermelon Jam from Melanie Cooks sounds amazing! She also says it’s the easiest on the internet so, give it a try.
Watermelon Crafts and Activities
- I am absolutely in love with this Dip Dye Watermelon Skirt from Cutesy Crafts! If I ever have a granddaughter I’m making this for her!
- These Fruit Painted Terra Cotta Pots from Smart Fun DIY are cute and rather easy to make.
- Here is a fun summer science project from Little Bins for Little Hands! Make an Exploding Watermelon Volcano with the kids!
- This beautiful Floral Centerpiece Basket with Watermelon Design comes from Across the Boulevard.
- These Watermelon Painted Napkins from Ann’s Entitled Life would look great on any summer table.
11 Watermelon Desserts
- These Watermelon Rice Krispie Treats from Crayons and Cravings don’t taste like watermelon, but they sure do look like watermelon!
- Moon and Spoon and Yum shares this Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan Papaya Watermelon Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl.
- The Coconut Watermelon Popsicles from Raia’s Recipes are delicious
dairy free, egg free, nut free, refined sugar free, kid-friendly snacks.
- Yum! This homemade Watermelon Gelatin from A Girl Worth Saving sounds like a refreshing summer snack.
- Another adorable watermelon look alike dessert is this Watermelon Donut from Shrimp Salad Circus.
- These Watermelon Popsicles from Little Sunny Kitchen are 100% natural, refined sugar-free, gluten-free, low carb, vegan and absolutely delicious. A wonderful summer treat that kids and adults love!
- Ok, I know these Watermelon Lime Protein Gummies from Snacking in Sneakers aren’t really a dessert but I couldn’t figure out what category they did fit in!
- These Watermelon Gelatin Pops from Oh, The Things We’ll Make sound so refreshing and creamy. I cannot wait to try this recipe.
- We still talk about this Watermelon Cake I made for my mom’s birthday 5 years ago!
- Cookies that look and taste like watermelon? Ann’s Entitled Life uses watermelon flavoring in her Watermelon Cookies Recipe.
- Here is a refreshing Paleo, Dairy Free, Vegan Watermelon Ice Cream from Oh, The Things We’ll Make.
Two Watermelon Entrees
- I need to borrow and Instant Pot from one of my kids so I can make this Instant Pot Watermelon Baby Back Ribs recipe from This Old Gal.
- A Watermelon Pizza like this one from The Gifted Gabber is a perfect summertime lunch.
6 Watermelon Salads
- Watermelon and Feta is a favorite combination of mine. The salty Fest pairs so well with the sweet watermelon. That is why this Watermelon Salad from Bacon is Magic is so delicious!
- Mix that combo up a bit with this Watermelon Feta Salad with Blueberries from Happy Kitchen.
- The Anthony Kitchen shares their take on a Watermelon, Strawberry, Avocado Salad.
- Here’s a new and different summer treat for you – Pickled Watermelon from Melanie Cooks. Not just the rinds, but the whole slice – it’s a mouthwatering, refreshing combination of sweet and salty crunchiness.
- This Heirloom Tomato and Watermelon Salad from Bacon is Magic is the perfect taste of summer.
- This refreshing Watermelon Salad with Cucumber and Mint from Know Your Produce is a perfect poolside treat.
I hope you enjoy all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!