Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! What a crazy month it has been already! Last week was show week for Woodland Fine Arts Academy so we were crazy busy in the tech booth.
Saturday we went to Top Golf in Brandon to celebrate a friend’s birthday. That was a lot of fun and I hope we can go again soon. We also went to Ford’s Garage for dinner, I love their burgers!
This week is supposed to be “normal” and vacation prep. So far I have made 2 new recipes that you will be seeing here on the blog soon. Tonight is a VBS leadership team meeting, tomorrow night we go to Tampa for a movie screening, Friday I’ll be playing catch-up and doing laundry. Saturday morning I am going with my son, daughters-in-law, and a few others to create Aaron and Summer’s Foster Care registry. Sunday we leave on vacation for 4 days!
I am so excited that Aaron and Summer are embracing their journey into Foster Care! There is such a need here in Florida with over 4,000 children needing homes 🙁 I am excited to start my classes so that I can help care for the children that my kids are going to be fostering. It is an exciting time for our entire family!
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday