Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day and sad last day of mini-vacation day. Today is the last day of our 4 day mini-vacation at Walt Disney World. Ron and I left home Sunday Morning for 4 days with our favorite mouse.
This is a combination Mother’s Day/Birthday trip for me and I needed the break. Yes, for me Disney is a break. When we visit with just the 2 of us we travel at a slower pace. We sleep in and aim to get to the park of the day by noon and stay til closing. We watch the fireworks and projection shows and ride all our favorite rides.
Today we are at Epcot enjoying our last visit to the 2019 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival. My must-try food this visit is the Grilled Street Corn from Trowel and Trellis.
On this trip we have stayed at a new-to-us timeshare, eaten at a new-to-us restaurant, saw a new nighttime projection show, and spent time with a friend who is finishing up her Disney College Program semester, and relaxed. We have had a hectic spring and we just needed to run away for a few days to relax and recharge. I hope you take time regularly to do that too!
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday