Happy May Day and Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! Have you ever celebrated May Day buy dancing around a May Pole or secretly leaving May Baskets at your neighbor’s doors? I have!
Many years ago some friends of mine threw a May Day party in their back yard. They put up a May Pole, we all dressed in floral tops or dresses, we made floral wreaths to wear on our heads and yes…we danced around the May Pole! It was a lot of fun. Martha Stewart has some ideas on how you can celebrate May Day, in case you were wondering.
The month of May also means Mother’s Day and…my birthday!!! Jordan’s birthday is in may as well but mine is 4 days before his so…me first 🙂 This year for Mother’s Day and my birthday I am just asking for my kids to come over and help paint my living room and hallway. I’ve wanted to repaint since we got our furniture almost 3 years ago! It’s about time we get it done!
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday