Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day and happy “Easter is over, let all the end-of-the -school-year festivities begin” time. My kids are grown but I work with the kids at church, we are the tech team for the Woodland Fine Arts Academy, and my husband runs sound for several of the public school performances. Our end of April-May calendar is filled with concerts, musicals, recitals, and graduations that we are serving at in one way or another. With Easter being so late this year, there is no rest break.
Speaking of Easter, I hope yours was joyous! Saturday afternoon we attended an Easter cookout at my daughter-in-law’s grandmother’s house. I made a Creamsicle Cheesecake, the recipe will be on the blog this Friday! Sunday I led Kid’s Church first service and sang with the Easter Choir second and third services. After church Jordan and Savannah and their foster puppy Lilo came over for lunch. It was a nice day.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday