Happy Win it Wednesday and Happy Holy Week! I have recuperated from my 70 hour work week and 12 hours of volunteering at church. Our Palm Sunday, Spring Picnic and Egg Hunts were a huge success! We had about 900 people total on campus for the service and a several more that came just for the picnic and egg hunt.
It was a great day and everything went smoothly, thanks to all of our amazing volunteers! This week, for Easter, we have 3 services instead of our regular two. This is the 3rd year we have done 3 services for Easter. It really helps spread out the crowds to more manageable levels for our facility.
I’ll be leading kids church in the 8am service, filling in wherever I am needed for the 9:30am service and attending the 11am service. I just have to figure out what we are going to do for lunch…our family gathering is Saturday this year. Maybe I’ll pop a roast in the crockpot, who knows, I’ve got a few days to figure it out.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday