Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day and Happy World Theatre Day! I love the theatre, do you? I’ve been acting on stage since I was 5 years old and I started directing in my mid 20s. I have directed countless plays and musicals and I ran a homeschool musical theatre troupe called W.O.W. (Works of Wonder) for 8 years.
Currently I am working in a support role for the Woodland Fine Arts Academy. I am 1/3 of the Schultz family tech team. Ron runs sound, Jordan runs lights, and I run the music tracks. We work well together and I love what I do. We just finished performances of The Lion King Jr with our Select Troupe. In one month we will have spring performances of The Jungle Book Jr, High School Musical, and High School Musical 2.
In June I’ll be helping with the week long theatre camp of Mary Poppins Jr.! I don’t know what my responsibilities will be during camp but during final rehearsals and performance I will be back in the tech booth, working alongside my husband.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday