Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! Spring break season has begun here in Florida. Our local kids have their break the week of March 25th but the tourists are here. That means that if I want to go somewhere during the business day or on the weekend, I need to add an additional 15-30 minutes to my trip, depending on where I am going. With Easter being so late this year we will have a full 7 weeks of spring break season.
Thankfully, when that season ends, snowbird season ends too. Come May 1st we will be only dodging the constant road construction and not the snowbirds and spring breakers too. The joys of living in the sunshine state.
I hope you’re having a great week. We are busy as usual. Tomorrow we have a morning performance of The Lion King Jr for local private schools and Friday night is the performance for the community. Jordan, Ron, and I are the tech team for the Woodland Fine Arts program and it is so fun being a part of the productions.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday