Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! It’s the last Wednesday in February already! How did that happen? It is also National Strawberry Day, which makes sense because we are in strawberry season here in Florida. Strawberries are everywhere and a great prices too!
If you need some ideas of what to do with all of these delicious strawberries, I suggest making a Strawberry Trifle or Strawberry Banana Muffins. These recipes are both easy and delicious ways to enjoy the succulent Florida strawberries that are available right now.
I hope you’ve had a great week, I sure did, it was busy. Most of my busyness had to do with our Kids Ministry Volunteer Training that we held on Sunday. We had 56 volunteers attend the training and catch the vision that we need to be present in the lives of the children God brings to our church so that they will know God’s love for them knows no bounds.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday