Mushu is now officially over 6.5 years old. As a small shih tzu-chihuahua-poodle that is equal to 42 human years and puts her in the senior dog category. While she hasn’t shown any real problems with her mobility, I figured adding Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Mobility Support formula would be a good way to help her move well through her senior years.
About Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Mobility Support
- Top your kibble with freeze-dried raw for natural GLUCOSAMINE and CHONDROITIN to help support HEALTHY HIPS and JOINTS
- Made with cage-free chicken plus vibrant, functional, whole-food ingredients like flaxseed, New Zealand green mussel, turmeric & fenugreek
- Raw, whole-food ingredients are freeze-dried to gently remove the moisture, while locking in nutrients and flavor
- Made without – grain, corn, wheat, soy, potato, artificial flavors or preservatives
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world
Our thoughts on Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Mobility Support
We all know that glucoasmine and chondroitin are great for healthy hips and joints. I love that the Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Mobility Support also includes New Zealand green mussel and turmeric, both of which are known to reduce inflammation, and both are in a supplement I take daily as well.
Mushu took too the mixers very well. We have started adding them on top of her usual dinner time meal. She gobbled them and all of her food up quickly. Of course, it was very important to us that the mixers are grain-free since Mushu is on a grain-free diet.
We received our Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Mobility Support from Chewy.com. They also carry other versions of the mixers including gut health, and immune health as well as other mixers without additional medical benefits. If you are looking for some healthy toppers for your dog’s food or have any pet needs, please visit Chewy.com.