Happy November and Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! Phew, I don’t know about you but I am glad the elections are over and all the political ads can now stop on TV! We had a wonderful and relaxing cruise on the Carnival Liberty. I’d gladly celebrate Halloween on a Carnival cruise in the future, it was so much fun! We spent a day relaxing on the beach at Princess Cays and another doing a little shopping in Freeport. Other than that we ate, rested, and played games. I won the ship’s Yahtzee tournament by rolling 2 Yahtzees! I also tied for the win in a Disney trivia contest. My co-champion worked for Disney for over 10 years so I really held my own against her. We ate at the Carnival Steakhouse on Tuesday night, can you say 18oz Ribeye?? Yum!
We stopped the the Magic Kingdom on our way home from Port Canaveral and rode a few rides, ate lunch at The Plaza. We made it home before 8pm which is early for a Disney day. Friday it was right back to work and Friday afternoon/evening was tech and dress rehearsals for Aladdin Jr with a performance on Saturday. This week is the last Sharathon of the fall season so, one more week of 14 hour work days serving the listeners of HIS Radio in Greenville, SC.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday