Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I want to thank everyone for their well wishes about my 10 year blogaversary!
So, now we are full steam ahead into Christmas preparations. My shopping is 85% complete, I basically have the hard people left, my husband-who always wants new jeans and polo shirts-boring, and my brother-in-law who asks for nothing. After that it is just a few odds and ends for the kids. Of course, then there is the wrapping. My Christmas cards should be in sometime this week so I’ll need to get those addressed and out in the mail soon.
I guess we aren’t getting a tree this year. Last year was the first time in 5 years we bought one, it’s just hard to justify $50+ for a tree to stand in my dining room for 3-4 weeks. I think I’ll have Ron pull down my table top tree and Disney ornaments and just decorate that. Do you have a real tree, fake tree, or no tree?
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday