Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! This is my first week back to a “normal schedule” since mid-August. So far, this week hasn’t been normal at all. I took Monday off so that I could clean the house. Things have gotten away from us, especially over the last 3 weeks so it was time to get things back in order. Wednesday we will have no power from 9am-1pm so that Florida Power and Light can do maintenance on the transformer in our backyard. Since I can’t work from home then, I’ll be volunteering at church working on kid’s church planning for the new year. Other than that, life is easing back to normal of course, next week is Thanksgiving so… normal is surely a relative term.
Now that the holidays are here is your schedule calming down like mine is or is it ramping up? Now that we are empty nesters and our church sadly doesn’t do big Christmas productions my schedule slows down and my calendar is filled with fun activities we do by choice, not because we have to!
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday