Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! I can’t believe it has been a week since Hurricane Michael hit our neighbors to the north. Last week on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday we had rain from Michael and on Wednesday we had some Tropical Storm force winds as well. Of course, nothing like the panhandle of our state and other areas are dealing with. After surviving Hurricane Irma last year I have even more empathy for those dealing with the aftermath of Michael. We had no power for 7 days but that is nothing compared to having your entire house swept away by storm surge and 155 mph winds.
I do know we all want to help and aren’t sure how. I highly recommend donating to Convoy of Hope, God’s Pit Crew and/or the Salvation Army. These are all reputable relief agencies that I have volunteered with or know people who do. I also know several local churches are collecting supplies to deliver to churches in the panhandle. If you aren’t in a state that had damage from Hurricane Michael, prayer and finances are probably the best way to help.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday