Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! I’m sorry this post is going up late, for those of you who come to link up early in the morning. Yesterday I woke up at 1:30am itching like crazy with hives on my arms and legs. I have never had hives in my life so this was a totally new experience for me. I had no idea hives can move around your body and come in waves. I learned a lot yesterday. I ended up spending the afternoon at my doctor’s office waiting to be seen as a walk-in. They think the reaction is to 1 of 3 causes peanut butter (which I eat almost every day), bananas (which I eat almost every day), or the pool chemicals at the YMCA where I workout 3-5 days a week.
I joined the Y 6 weeks ago and I’ve been doing the various water aerobics, aqua pilates, and aqua tabata classes. I would be really disappointed if I couldn’t continue those workouts, I really enjoy them. So, anyway, no work got done yesterday. Thankfully today I am feeling much better. The ARNP I saw gave me a steroid shot and prescribed Zyrtek for 30 days and told me to stay away from all 3 potential triggers for a while and then re-introduce each one individually and see if I have a reaction. Thanks for understanding, let’s get on with the linky!
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday