It’s finally here, part 8, the finale of my Summer Sides, Salads, and Dips series. Today we are covering all the salad recipes that didn’t fit into the other categories.
Corn Salad Recipes
Regulars here know that corn is my favorite vegetable so I cannot wait to try these salad recipes!
- Thrifty Jinxy shares her Grilled Corn and Shrimp Salad, it sounds so good!
- This Summer Grilled Corn Salad from Kristine’s Kitchen Blog is a great BBQ side dish!
- This Mexican Street Corn Salad from Pinch and Swirl could be a salad or an entree.
- Veggie Inspired shares her Raw Corn and Radish Salad, and a great tip for cutting corn off the cob.
- Personally I’d substitute cucumbers for the zucchini in Taste and See’s Grilled Veggies and Corn Salad with White Balsamic Dressing but that is just my personal preference.
- Here is my take on the Mexican Corn Salad, you can eat this hot or cold.
Broccoli Salad Recipes
- I bet my husband would love the Broccoli Bacon Salad from Mom’s Dinner.
- This Broccoli Salad with Grapes and Bacon from Taste and See is a great any time side dish.
- I know broccoli salad is a staple at church potlucks. I’m sure Common Sense Home’s Broccoli, Bacon, and Cheese Salad would be a big hit!
- Faithfully Gluten Free shares her Easy and Delicious Broccoli Apple Salad.
Carrot Salad Recipes
- Allergy Girl Eats says that this Honey Roasted Carrot Lentil Salad is her love letter to Melbourne.
- In this Carrot Raisin Salad with Ginger from The Pistachio Project she took a southern staple and added a family favorite twist.
- Delicious Obsessions shares her Simple Summer Carrot Salad which includes gluten-free, dairy-free and autoimmune options.
Chicken Salad Recipes
I love a good chicken salad, my family does not 🙁 Chicken salad is a rare treat for me! I’ve never tried an Asian chicken salad but we have 2 recipes here for you to try.
- This Chinese Chicken Salad was shared by Recipes From A Pantry.
- Divalicious Recipes shared her Asian Chicken Salad.
- Proper Foodie sent us her proper Chicken, Prosciutto, and Blackberry Salad.
- I love my Cheddar, Bacon, Ranch Chicken Salad. It reminds me a lot of the Sassy Scotty from the Chicken Salad Chick restaurants.
Cucumber Salad Recipes
- A Sprinkling of Cayenne says her Cajun Marinated Cucumber Salad is the perfect oh so hot day treat.
- This Vegan, Gluten-Free Chickpea Cucumber Salad from Veggies Save the Day has a protein punch.
- Nutrition to Fit Shares her allergy-friendly Creamy Cucumber Salad.
- Yum! This Cucumber Greek Salad from Belle of the Kitchen sounds delicious.
All of the Other Salad Recipes
- The 3 Bean Salad with Cilantro Yogurt Sauce from The Simple Supper is an updated twist on a picnic classic.
- Pass Me Some Tasty also shares a 3 Bean Salad. Hers has 3 different beans that I’ve never seen in a 3 Bean Salad.
- Looking for a summer grain salad? Searching for Spice has a Barley Salad with Lemon and Basil to try.
- Too hot to cook? Insolence and Wine love this Heirloom Tomato Salad on hot summer days.
- April Go Lightly has a Paleo Healthy Tuna Salad recipe.
- This Summer Hearts of Palm Salad from Veggies Save the Day bring me back to 1980 when we first moved to Florida, it seemed everywhere we went people were trying to feed us hearts of palm.
- Savory Tooth offers us an Easy Shrimp Avocado Salad with Tomatoes and Feta.
- Over at Consumer Queen, Melissa shares her Bulger Wheat Salad. She says she makes it up in a big bowl when she gets home from the grocery store and keeps it in the fridge for an easy side dish or lunch.
- Mom vs The Boys shares a Taco Salad recipe that was handed down to her from her mother-in-law.
- This Spiced Herbed Lentil Salad with Avocado from The Delicious Crescent is a lip smacking salad infused with eastern flavors and loaded with protein, fiber, healthy fats and robust nutrients!
- Cilantro and Citronella lives in Spain and shares Panzanella: Italian Bread and Tomato Salad.
- This Salad with Artichoke and Feta is a summer staple in the home of Maria’s Mixing Bowl.
- The Shrimp Mango Avocado Salad from Fun Food and Frolic is a delicious summer main dish.
- She Loves Biscotti shares that she grew up eating this Easy Summer Chickpea Salad for summer Sunday supper.
- This Summer Zucchini and Squash Salad with Tomatoes from Low Carb Yum reminds me of something that would have come right out of my mother’s garden growing up in Massachusetts.
- Pinch and Swirl shares her take on a Tabouli Salad with a Bulgur Wheat base.
Wow, if I have learned one thing from these last several weeks, it’s the fact that we don’t eat enough shrimp. Ron and I both love shrimp but Jordan doesn’t. In 1 month Jordan will be married and living in the house he just bought…and Ron and I will be eating more shrimp.
That brings us to the end of my 8 part Summer Sides, Salads, and Dips series. I am so thankful for all of the bloggers who shared their recipes with me. I have included 146 recipes in this series! I’m sure you can find a few new recipes to try. Enjoy!
The Entire Series
- 14 Summer Coleslaw and Chopped Salad Recipes
- 13 Potato Salad Recipes for You to Try This Summer
- 25 Summer Pasta Salad Recipes
- 22 Summer Side Dish Recipes to Add to Your Meal Plan
- 17 Fresh Summer Fruit Salad Recipes
- 10 Quinoa Salads for a Healthy Summer
- 8 Delicious Dips for Summer Entertaining
I hope you enjoy all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!