Welcome to part 4 of my Summer Salads and Sides series! Today we are talking non-salad side dishes. This is where I struggle most in my meal planning. I am so excited to try some of the recipes in today’s list and mix things up a bit.
Potato Side Dishes
- I will be making this Cheesy Potato Casserole from Mom’s Dinner very soon it is filled with ingredients we all love!
- Need a vegan side dish? Try this Vegan Cheesy Potato recipe from Two Crafty Gals.
- It’s been a while since I’ve made my Crack Potatoes, I guess it’s time to add it to our meal plan again.
Vegetable Side Dishes
- Add some kick to your meal with Chili Garlic Green Beans from Recipes From A Pantry.
- Jordan will love these Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Peppers from Savory Tooth.
- The Simple Supper brings us Grilled Napa Cabbage with a 3 Ingredient Dressing.
- I’ve just recently dipped my toe into the cauliflower pool, this Roasted Cauliflower with Sesame from Savory Spin might be the next cauliflower I try.
- Feeling spicy? Make this Jamaican Jerk Grilled Eggplant from Went Here 8 This.
- This cool side dish is perfect for summer! Zoodles with Raw Tomato Basil Sauce from Kitchen of Youth pairs great with fish.
- I can’t believe I haven’t made my Elote-Mexican Street Corn yet this summer.
- Hey Paleo peeps, check out this Lemon Garlic Paleo Broccoli recipe from I heart Umami.
- Tomatoes are so yummy and good for you too I can’t wait to try these Slow Cooker Cherry Tomatoes from Brooklyn Farm Girl.
- My Parmesan Roasted Green Beans are super easy to make and tasty too.
- I’ve never tried zoodles but these Szechuan Zoodles from Kitchen of Youth sound so good I might have to give them a try.
Other Side Dishes
- It’s been years since I have had a Jell-o salad! Mom’s Dinner shares her Rasbperry Jell-o Fluff recipe that she serves year round at holiday gatherings.
- Raia’s Recipes shares her Gluten-Free Buttermilk Cornbread recipe.
- Oh my! This Grilled Goat Cheese Bruschetta from Savor with Jennifer screams summer to me.
- The Delicious Crescent takes a Mediterranean classic to new heights with her Tabbouleh Salad Bites.
- Growing up in New England baked beans were a staple, except in our house because none of us liked them. Common Sense Home shares her Homemade Baked Beans Slow Cooked with Bacon and Molasses.
- Peace Love and Low Carb shared these easy Caesar Salad Deviled Eggs. They would be a great addition to any party.
- I love how Veggie Desserts created her Spanish Beans with Tomatoes recipe for her husband after he told her of a delicious meal he had enjoyed in Spain.
- My Grilled and Chilled Watermelon with Feta and Mint is a new favorite of mine.
Other Posts in My Summer Salads and Sides series:
- 25 Pasta Salad Recipes
- 13 Potato Salad Recipes for You to Try this Summer
- 14 Summer Coleslaw and Chopped Salads
I hope you enjoy all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!