We’ve made it to part five of my Summer Salads and Sides Series! Today we are talking about fresh summer fruit salad recipes. Nothing is more refreshing on a hot summer day than a cold fruit salad. As always, these recipes were shared with me by some of my favorite recipe blogging friends.
Watermelon Fruit Salad Recipes
- Insolence and Wine shares her Watermelon Caprese Salad recipe which is her spin on a favorite summer salad from a restaurant she loved which has since closed.
- This Red, White and Blue Watermelon Blueberry Salad from Tasty Galaxy is perfect for those summer patriotic holidays.
- I love this flavor combination! Enjoy this Watermelon, Feta, and Mint Salad from Hey Nutrition Lady.
- Only Taste Matters shares her Paleo Watermelon Salad.
- The Watermelon, Feta, and Avocado Salad from I Heart Vegetables is a healthy summer meal.
Strawberry Fruit Salad Recipes
- Here is The Whole Serving’s take on a patriotic salad-The Strawberry, Blueberry, Jicama Salad.
- This light, refreshing Strawberry Avocado Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing comes from The Organic Kitchen.
- Blue Bowl offers us a light Summer Strawberry Feta Salad for our roundup.
- Yum! This Organic Strawberry and Watermelon Salad from The Organic Kitchen sounds delicious!
- Happy Foods Tube jumps on the strawberry bandwagon with her Strawberry Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing.
- We have one more patriotic salad for you. Enjoy this Patriotic Berry Salad from Inspire a Creation.
Fruit Salad Recipes
- Thrifty Jinxy shares her Refreshing Cucumber Honeydew Salad.
- Add color to your meal with this Honey Lime Rainbow Fruit Salad from Balancing Motherhood.
- This creative Lemonade Fruit Salad from Nest Full of New uses lemonade drink mix to sweeten the salad.
- Half Scratched shares her unique Cherry Pie Salad for our salad roundup.
- My Gluten-Free Kitchen says she tends to make her Apple Grape Salad in the fall but it is great for summertime too!
- I need to whip up this Pineapple Pretzel Salad for my next potluck! Vegetarian Mamma hit the nail on the head with this one.
I hope you enjoy all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!