Last week I shared 14 Summer Cole Slaw and Chopped Salad Recipes. Today I am sharing 13 Potato Salad Recipes from some of my favorite recipe bloggers. I am a very picky potato salad eater and, of course, my mom’s without onions is my favorite. I have yet to share her recipe on the blog. She has said she has retired from making it but I may have to go to her apartment and work with her on one more batch so that I can learn how to make it and so I can share that recipe with you! Until then, let these delicious recipes inspire you.
- This Lightened Up Potato Salad with Golden Beets from A Side of Sweet is a creative twist on this classic.
- I want to try this Sour Cream Potato Salad from Homemade Interest!
- Add a dash of color to your table with this Red Potato Salad from Kristine’s Kitchen Blog.
- This Spring Potato Salad from Two Lucky Spoons is made with homemade mayo, carrots, artichoke hearts, lima beans and peas!
- Allergy Girl Eats shared her Asparagus Potato Salad recipe, I bet my mom would like to try that.
- Love sauerkraut? Then this Pierogy Potato Salad from Food Meanderings might be for you.
- The Organic Kitchen is Rethinking Potato Salad with her Tri-colored Potato Salad with Green Beans and Rustic Pesto.
- You could always make potato salad a bit healthier like Kitchen of Youth did in this Sweet Potato Salad.
- Looking for a classic recipe? This Old Fashioned Potato Salad recipe from Crayons and Cravings will be the one for you.
- I love all things ranch so I’m adding the Ranch Potato Salad Recipe from Sharing My Favorites to my must-try list.
- To Simply Inspire shares her Southern Potato Salad recipe which includes mustard, something that would never happen in my mom’s kitchen!
- Want some kick in your potato salad? A Sprinkling of Cayenne shares her Best Ever Cajun Potato Salad recipe.
- For all you avocado fans out there, I am not one, you should give this Avocado Potato Salad from Natalie’s Health a try.
Hopefully at least one of these 13 Potato Salad recipes makes its way onto your table this summer. I hope you enjoy all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!