Do you love lobster? Will you be in the Walt Disney World area on Wednesday April 25th? If you answered “Yes!” to both of those questions, then I have an event you won’t want to miss, the Rooftop Lobster Dinner Event at Paddlefish Disney Springs.
On Wednesday, April 25 at 7 p.m. Paddlefish will host a four-course wine pairing dinner featuring lobster and wines from all around the world.
- Guests will be greeted with mini Maine lobster rolls and Negroamaro Rosé from Italy.
- The first course will feature lobster and chourico stuffed shrimp with a blood orange hollandaise paired with a Groth Napa Valley sauvignon blanc.
- The second course will be a lobster and sweet corn chowder paired with an August Kessler German Riesling.
- The main course is scallop & cornbread stuffed lobster, cider-based veal cheeks and turnip puree served with a Tempranillo Triton Rioja from Spain.
- And for dessert guests will be served a strawberry and rhubarb bread pudding paired with a Hidalgo Pedro Ximenez Sherry.
For only $90 per person, attendees can enjoy all of Chef Richard’s unique creations while enjoying the beautiful sunset views of Disney Springs and Lake Buena Vista. Guests must be 21+ to attend. Tickets are available here.