We love my Parmesan Crusted Pork Chop recipe and I really wanted it for dinner the other night. Unfortunately we didn’t have any pork chops in the freezer, since we lost all our meat when Hurricane Irma left us with no power for a week. We are slowly building our stash back up but it takes time and money. Unfortunately missing 2 weeks of work thanks to Hurricane Irma we don’t have much money right now either. Anyway, we did have chicken so I decided to try a different take on my pork chop recipe and make it for chicken. That is how my Garlic Butter Chicken recipe was born. This recipe is easy and is made with pantry stables so you should be able to whip it up whenever you need to.
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless boneless chicken
- 30 Ritz Crackers crushed
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Place chicken breasts between plastic wrap and pound thin. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together the crushed crackers, pepper, and garlic powder.
- In a small bowl whisk the 2 eggs.
- Dip each chicken breast in the egg and then in the cracker mixture. Coat well.
- Place in a 13x9" baking pan.
- Place the butter slices on the chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165°.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!