We have had an absolutely crazy last few weeks. In the last 4 weeks we have had an 8 night cruise, a week of hurricane prep, a week of living in evacuation due to having no power at our home thanks to the hurricane, 4 days of attempting to get back to normal and 3 days at Walt Disney World for a celebration with my Destinations to Travel co-workers. Phew, It has been just crazy, we feel like we missed the entire month of September.
In the midst of it all we carried our power packs with us because whether we were traveling or we were evacuated, we need our phones to stay charged up. Ron has been using our myCharge HubXtra to keep his iPhone charged throughout it all. While the myCharge HubXtra is too thick to carry in a pocket to use on-the-go, it is great for using at home, on a cruise ship, in a hotel, or while evacuating to a relatives house.
About the myCharge HubXtra
The myCharge HubXtra is an external battery charger for your electronic devices. It has a built-in Apple lightning cable, a built-in micro-USB cable, and a built-in USB port so that you can charge any of your devices. It also has built-in wall prongs so that you can charge the HubXtra and your device. I love that the prongs fold in so that it makes it easy to travel with.
The myCharge HubXtra has some great features:
- Up to 3x extra battery charging ability
- Dual Charging allows you to charge two devices at once.
- Built in Cables and wall prongs for no mess and no fuss traveling
- Smart-sense: ensures complete device compatibility
- Power-stay: maintains battery power for up to 1 year
- Max-power: maximum power transfer from powerbank to device
- High-density battery: the smallest and lightest powerbank
- Safe-cell: provides the highest level of battery safety
- Rapid-recharge: powerbank recharges up to 50% faster than competitors
- Pass Through Charging: will charge the powerbank and connected device simultaneously
Our favorite feature is that you don’t need extra cables to charge the powerbank or your devices! Everything you need is built in. This has also been helpful because Ron’s lightning cable broke and he doesn’t need to get a new one while using the myCharge HubXtra.