Welcome to the Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky! Happy June! I hope your summer vacation plans have been in place for a while. If you are a bit behind schedule I know Royal Caribbean and Carnival Cruise Line have booth been having some great deals on what is left of their summer cruise itineraries. Walt Disney World has some good deals this summer too. If you still want to make summer, fall, or even winter vacation plans please Email Me for more information. The 2018 Disney packages will be releasing sometime this month and the best way to save money on any Disney vacation is to book more than 6 months before your travel dates. We can schedule your dining plans 180 days before you travel so it is best to plan early. Most cruise lines are already booking into spring of 2019 so think ahead and get your deposits down now so you can get the exact stateroom you want.
Personally we have no summer travel plans. We just did a mini-vacation 4 night cruise last month and we have an 8 night cruise coming up the end of August. We have several Disney trips planned September-December but we stay close to home in summer. Next month I will be traveling north to Wakulla County, Florida for a media trip so that should be some new fun in my home state! Whether you are traveling far or enjoying a staycation, I hope you have planned some extra fun into your summer!
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.**NEW RULE** No more than 3 giveaways per website ber week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday