A few years ago I shared with you my Easy Cheesy Chicken Parmesan recipe. Recently I had some chicken tenderloins left over from a huge package we had bought so I decided to whip up a new Stove Top Chicken Parmesan Recipe. We really enjoyed this and I hope you will too. The key to this recipe is using a reliable Meat Thermometer and making sure each piece of chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°.
Stove Top Chicken Parmesan
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 lb spaghetti
- 1 egg
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 44 oz jar Ragu Old World Style Traditional Sauce
- Pour flour in one shallow bowl.
- Crack egg into a second shallow bowl, and whisk.
- In the third bowl mix together the Panko breadcrumbs and the Parmesan cheese.
- Work down the row with each tenderloin starting with the flour, then the egg and then the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place each breaded piece on a large plate.
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions, while other things are cooking.
- Pour the sauce into a small sauce pan and allow to simmer.
- Add olive oil to a large sautee pan or skillet and heat to medium.
- Add 2-3 tenderloins at a time and cook 2-3 minutes each side. Make sure that each piece reaches an internal temperature of 165°.
- Place cooked chicken on a large, clean plate.
- When everything is cooked, serve the chicken over spaghetti with sauce and Mozzarella cheese on top. Serve with garlic bread and a salad for a delicious meal.
I hope you enjoy all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. Please share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this page. Thanks!