You already know how much I love Ranch dressing, I wrote about it a few weeks ago in my Easy Baked Ranch Pork Chops post. I will admit I don’t love all ranch dressing. I don’t like it if it has too much buttermilk flavor. We go to PDQ for chicken regularly and lately I’ve been getting chicken tenders instead of a chicken sandwich. The problem is, I don’t like any of their sauces on their own 🙁 After some experimenting, I found a combination that works for me. I mix together their Ranch and their Chipotle BBQ for the perfect dipping sauce!
The other night I was thinking about that sauce and I figured it might make a good marinade. I got to work in my kitchen and this super simple Grilled Barbecue Ranch Chicken recipe was born.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- In a gallon size zippy bag pour the Ranch dressing and the Barbecue sauce.
- Seal the bag, removing any air, and knead to mix well.
- Add the chicken.
- Seal the bag, removing any air, and knead to coat the chicken.
- Lay flat in refrigerator for 4-24 hours.
- Spray grill grate with non-stick spray.
- Grill approximately 15 minutes, turning once, until chicken temperature is between 160° and 165°.
As you can see in the picture, I served my Grilled Barbecue Ranch Chicken with my Crispy Parmesan Potatoes. It was a delicious and easy meal, and I can’t wait to make it again. I hope you enjoy all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this page. Thanks!