Summer is here and that means its time to switch up my side dishes for more lighter options like salads or summer fruits and veggies. The other night I was trying to decide what to eat with the Easy Crockpot Chicken I was making. I dug through the pantry, fridge and freezer and came up with this simple and tasty light summer side dish, Corn and Feta Salad. This time I used frozen corn because that is what I had on hand but this recipe could also be made with fresh corn, cut off the cob. Whichever version suits you!
- 10 oz Corn fresh or frozen
- 2 TBS Butter
- 1 cup Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1 TBS fresh dill finely chopped
- 2 TBS Italian Dressing
- Place the butter in a skillet over medium heat and allow it to melt.
- Add the corn and cook it in the butter for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Place corn in the serving bowl and allow to cool.
- Once the corn is cooled, stir in the Feta, Dill and Italian Dressing.
It really doesn’t get much easier than that! If you want to you can add more Dill, adjust the recipe to your liking. My husband isn’t a huge dill fan so I kept it a little light for him. I hope you enjoy all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this page. Thanks!