I’m on a bacon kick lately. Why? Well…BACON! Anyway, since I keep buying bacon I needed to get creative and find new ways to use it. I looked through my refrigerator and found ingredients to create this Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken recipe. It is simple and delicious. For me, the best part is that you don’t need to pre-cook the bacon, I hate frying bacon! This recipe is also very flexible, it is easy to change from cooking for 2 people to cooking for 8, or any number in between.
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/3 cup Ranch Dressing
- 8 Slices of Bacon
- 4 oz Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Spray the bottom of a baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place the chicken breasts in the baking dish.
- Spread the Ranch Dressing over the chicken.
- Place the bacon slices on top of the Ranch Dressing to cover the chicken.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle cheese over the chicken and place back in the oven.
- Bake for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
As you can see this is a super easy recipe. It cooks up nice and juicy and was an instant family favorite. I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!