We have been feeding Mushu the wet Nutrish by Rachel Ray dog food for a few years. Her favorite flavor is Tail-waggin’ Turkey. We have also been feeding her dry food from Rachel Ray. When the new line of Nutrish dry food was released, of course we were going to give it a try. Mushu has a sensitive tummy. We find she does much better on a grain-free or gluten-free diet. Nutrish Dish is gluten-free.
About Nutrish Dish
With real ingredients you can see, Rachael Ray’s Nutrish Dish Beef & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food serves up simple goodness in a nutritious meal. Farm-raised beef and slow-roasted chicken with a hickory smoke flavor are combined with brown rice, cranberries, and tree-ripened apples to add a healthy dose of fiber. It’s a truly delish dish that follows a simple recipe full of high-quality protein, essential nutrients and mouthwatering taste.
- U.S. farm-raised beef is the #1 ingredient
- Real, delicious chunks of beef, poultry, vegetables and fruit
- Rich in fiber from brown rice, cranberries and apples
- Crisp carrots support immunity with carotenoids
- Gluten-free with no corn, soy or wheat
- Provides natural omegas from flaxseed and poultry fat
- Fortified with vitamins and chelated minerals
- No poultry by-product meal or fillers
- No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
Mom Maven’s Thoughts
Mushu has been eating Nutrish Dish for a few weeks and she loves it! She hasn’t had any tummy trouble since she started on this food. The fact that I trust the Nutrish line and Rachel Ray makes me happy that this food is good for Mushu and her sensitive tummy. You can get your dog this delicious food at Chewy.com.