There is no denying that I love pasta. I tend to get bored with my usual pasta recipes and I am working hard to only have pasta once a week…which is tough because it is so inexpensive. I am always pinning pasta recipes and recently one caught my eye and made it to my meal plan. I tweaked the recipe a bit to suit our tastes and gave it a try and it was a huge hit. I hope your family enjoys my version of Pasta with Tomato Cream Sauce.
- 1 lb pasta I used Ziti
- 1 lb ground beef
- 45 oz jar of Ragu Traditional or your favorite jarred spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, in a large skillet, brown and crumble the ground beef.
- While the meat is cooking, beat together the cottage cheese, sour cream and cream cheese with an electric mixer.
- Drain the fat off of the ground beef.
- Place the meat in a very large bowl and stir in the tomato sauce, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Mix the cream cheese mixture with the pasta in the pot and then transfer that too the extra large bowl that holds the ground beef. Stir well until everything is combined.
- Serve immediately with a salad and garlic bread.
This recipe is delicious and creamy. I also love it because it doesn’t take as long to make as my Pizza Spaghetti Casserole! I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!