About Osteo Bi-Flex® EASE
- Joints are the locations where two bones meet. Joints, along with muscles, allow for movement. Osteo Bi-Flex® helps keep your joints healthy, so you can keep going!*
- Osteo Bi-Flex® shows improved joint comfort in as little as seven days.*i
- Each Osteo Bi-Flex® product contains Joint-Shield™ 5-Loxin® Advanced, a proprietary blend that helps support joint function.*
Mom Maven’s Thoughts About Osteo Bi-Flex® EASE
As I said, I have been taking the Osteo Bi-Flex® EASE for about 10 days. I love that Osteo Bi-Flex® EASE is a small tablet (80% smaller than current Osteo Bi-Flex 1 Per Day Tablet), so it’s easy to take. I often have trouble swallowing large tablets so this was a nice way to start using this product. It does recommend taking this product with food, which for me is always difficult. I take my other supplements and medicines either in the morning an hour or so before breakfast or right before bed. I keep my Osteo Bi-Flex® EASE right at my place at the kitchen table so I would see it and remember to take it as I finished dinner each evening.
I like that Osteo Bi-Flex® EASE defends joints and supports joint mobility. I noticed some improvement in my knees after taking this supplement for 5 days. I had less trouble getting up from the couch and walking was easier. It’s easier to be active when your joints feel comfortable. Normally my husband walks Mushu twice a day but his schedule has been very busy and I have been tasked with walking her twice this week. Thankfully the weather was decent and my knees cooperated, thanks I’m sure to Osteo Bi-Flex® EASE. I am going to continue with this supplement as I feel it has improved my joint comfort.
- Based on two human studies with 5-LOXIN® Advanced where subjects rated their joint health over time, subjects’ joint health improved within 7 days, and continued to improve throughout the duration of the studies.
- 5-LOXIN® Advanced is a trademark of PL Thomas – Laila Nutra, LLC. U.S. Patent #8,551,496 and international patents pending.
- †Based on the results of the Pharmacy Times Survey among pharmacists who recommend a “bone/joint strengthener” dietary supplement, 2016-2017.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This post has been sponsored by Osteo Bi-Flex®. I was provided with product at no charge to sample in exchange for my review. The options expressed in this post are my own. I am in no way affiliated with Osteo Bi-Flex® and do not earn a commission or percent of sales.