There are some garlic lovers in my family, my mom and my son Jordan. My mom didn’t get a chance to eat this flavorful dish when I made it last week, but I am sure she would have loved it. I am going to warn you up front. This Crockpot Garlic Alfredo Chicken has a STRONG garlic flavor. If you do not like an over abundance of garlic in your food, you may want to cut the garlic powder in half to only 1 1/2 tsp. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. My husband was <ahem> revisted by the ghost of garlic past for the rest of the evening after eating this dish LOL!
- 1 1/2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 TBS Italian Seasoning
- 2 Jars Alfredo Sauce I use Ragu
- 1 TBS Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup Water
- Your favorite Pasta
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the crockpot, staggering the layers if necessary.
- Pout the 2 jars of Alfredo Sauce over the chicken.
- Add the water to the crockpot.
- Sprinkle the Italian Seasoning and the Garlic Powder over everything in the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Prepare the pasta according to package directions so that it is ready when the chicken is done.
- Serve the chicken and sauce over pasta.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy crockpot recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!
These recipes might interest you too!
Click on the image to see the recipe.