So, the Big Game is just a few weeks away, at the time this post is being written. I always like to add something new each year to my Super Bowl Party spread. Back on New Year’s Day I made this White Pizza Dip to enjoy while we were watching the college bowl games. It is very easy to make and everyone enjoyed it. I served this with sliced French bread but Jordan actually liked it with crackers better.
- 16 oz sour cream
- 8 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoni plus some whole for garnish
- 1 loaf of French Bread sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a medium bowl, combine the soup mix, sour cream, ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup mozzarella and chopped pepperoni.
- Pour mixture into a shallow 1 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Top with whole pepperoni.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes.
- Serve with bread...or crackers
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!